Wednesday, May 9, 2018



Student Success Statement
Image result for dan dierdorf

"If  I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed."
                                     -Dan Dierdorf

Reflection: I think this quote means that having good goals and achieving them are a good thing and you will be successful. If you have bad goals and you try to achieve those, you will gain nothing. The only thing you will do is get yourself in trouble and lose certain privileges. For example, if someone has the goal to go to college, then that's a good goal. When they achieve it by doing the right thing, they will become successful. If someone tries to achieve their goal by doing the wrong thing, they will fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment