Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation❤

1. I liked how we learned about new careers daily. I also liked how we would learn new quotes and the meanings of them.

2. What I didn't like about the class is that it was too quiet all the time.

3. My recommendations to make this a better class is to have the students communicate with others more often and to have them do projects with others.

4. I write in my life planning goals journal daily. I write about how i am feeling or what happened to me that day. I also write down goals and ways that i can achieve them.

5. To be honest, I try to be committed to being a ctr person. I try because its hard to be one. You need to be a good person 24/7 but sometimes I forget and I choose the wrong.

6. I learned about being a ctr person and how being a ctw person is wrong. I can teach others about this so they can become a better person.

7. I will always remember the ctr promise from this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment