Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas Winter Break

I went out some of the time during my winter break. I went to my cousins house for Christmas. Then, I went to The Grove with one of my friends. I also went bowling for the first time with her. We also went to the shelter to look at the dogs and cats. My friend and I started to cry because we felt bad for them. I saw a dog that I wanted. I got attached to it in the few minutes we were in there. I had a CTR experience. A kid needed help to open the door because he was carrying things so I opened the door for him. He didn't say thank you so it was kind of awkward for me. On New years, my cousins came to my house and we had a party because it was also my moms birthday. I decided to make a cake for her birthday. I expected the cake to look nice but it came out sloppy.

          
Image result for the groveImage result for new years dayImage result for the shelterSee the source image


No comments:

Post a Comment