Thursday, December 14, 2017

☆Class Evaluation☆

  1. What I like about digital computers is that I learn about a new career everyday. I also get to improve my typing skills with Typing Tutor. Everyday we learn about a quote and its meaning. I like that because I learned that I need to be a CTR person and I always need to choose the right.
  2. What I didn't like about the class is that it can get super quiet and I feel awkward when its quiet. Everything else is fine.
  3. Some recommendations for this class is to have us work in groups once in a while. Another one is to have some extra credit for the people who need it.
  4. A highlight for me in this class was the life planning journal. I love it because I can express my feelings in it and write my goals.
  5. I did do my best in this class. I like typing so I think I did do my best. When I do my best, I make my work look pretty by changing the colors of the word and the font.
  6. Yes, I do write in my life planning journal daily. I think its the best way to show my feelings and thoughts. I also find it helpful with my writing.
  7. I am sort of committed to being a CTR person. The reason is because I make mistakes all the time. I try to be a CTR person but I always end up being disobedient, or I say bad words. On the other side, I always try to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment