Thursday, March 22, 2018

Psychiatric aide

Duties and responsibilities: Psychiatric aides help mentally or emotionally impaired individuals with their personal hygiene, meals, socialization, and recreation. They also assist in medical care under the supervision of technicians or nurses.

Salary: $27,270

Education: To become a psychiatric aide, you need a certificate or an associate's degree in psychiatric or mental health technology and some with previous experience. Licensure is required in some states and so is certification. Certification in CPR is also needed.

Demand: 5% growth from 2014 to 2024


     Image result for Psychiatric Aide         Image result for Psychiatric Aide

Reflection: In my opinion, I wouldn't like to be a psychiatric aide. I am just not interested in this career. To become this, I feel like you need to have good speaking skills and talking skills which I don't have. You also need patience, which I do have, but I think I'm not good for this career.

No comments:

Post a Comment