Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pathologist

Duties and responsibilities: They examine and diagnose bodily fluids like blood and urine. They also diagnose diseases in tissues and can also perform autopsies to determine the cause of death of someone. They also study the cause and the development of the disease that the patient has.

Salary: $302,610 USD

Education: A bachelor's degree and a medical degree are required. 4-5 years of training is also a requirement.They also need a 1 year residency or fellowship in forensic pathology.

Demand: grows 14% between 2014 and 2024

Image result for pathologist        Image result for pathologist

Reflection: In my opinion, I wouldn't pursue this career option. I am not interested in this career and I wouldn't feel comfortable performing autopsies on bodies. There are still other careers that I can learn about and see if those interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment