Tuesday, April 3, 2018

🥀Spring Break🥀

I went out some days on Spring Break. I went to Hollywood with my family since some of my family members never been there before. I also went to the mall with my friend Andrea and we also went this town. I forgot what the name of it was but it was a fancy place with alot of stores and restaurants. I also went to my friends Andrea's party. It was so fun and I got to see my other friends. I also got to meet my Uncle's friend since they came to visit. He's a nice man. I watched movies on Netflix when i didn't go out. I had no CTR experiences this time. I did my homework that I had. I had health homework, biomed homework and english homework. I also spent my time cleaning my house.  

 Image result for hollywood pictures  Image result for netflix pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment